Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wicky

TRUCKS ON THE ICE

4 posts in this topic

Whats the scoop on driving full sized trucks out across 4-mile bay? Is anyone doing this yet?? I talked to Adrians on Monday and they said that it is real close to being able to. My old man has to pull out our permant house on Wedensday and would like some info on driving conditions. Any info would help.

Hey Gordy shoot me and Mikey an e-mail about your BA BA!!

grin.gifblush.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

yeah wicky talked to glenn over dere at riverbend with this cold snap a d-8 cat wwould make it out hey bye the way have you talked to earl the pearl up in AK lately say hi to wicktoria

very good

The way it sounds there will be a ton of ice out there within the next few days. Yahoo.

We were up Sunday through today. 12 in. plus most everywhere. We drove a Cherokee out and saw some full size truck with plows out also. Some big preasure ridges formed Monday. With lots of noise. smirk.gif Used resort houses. Slow, but steady fishing in 20 -25 ft of water. A few nice 'eyes, lots of smaller fish and sauger. Had a great time.