• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red Green & Tabers

hey, I heard the main Actor on the REd Green Show is the brother of the guy who owns tabers,Ron, has anyone else heard of this?!

i definately see the resemblence....but i think taber has a little more work to do on his beer gut. i wouldn't throw the idea out though.

fisher13

Well, I did a little research on "Red Green" and his real name is Steve Smith. Is Ron from Tabers last name "Taber" or is that just some other name? I'm not too sure about them being brothers but what do I know anyway!

-MGH-

Unless one of them changed their last name at some point in their life they are not brothers...sorry to disappoint...it would have been comical though!!

al, no tabers has nothing to do with his name, he told me his last name, but I forgot it. I'll ask him when I get back up! hows fishing benn?

Nave Nave, I'm up here right now. We header over to Winnie today and it was real slow. I caught some nice perch and brothers caught a smaller northern and one real nice pout. Nasty weather tho. Started out as freezing rain then switched to rain. Got soaked to the bone. We'll head out again tomorrow tho and see how it goes. We're gunna have to head out sometime right after break. See ya in a few weeks.

-MGH-

yeah for sure, maybe the weekend after we get back, its a 3 day weekend., u staying up there the remainder of the week?

jn

ooo.gifRed Green is Ron's mother's, brother. I seen him in the shop on Christmas Day. Nice Guy. A bit nutty! Anyhow that makes Red, Ron's uncle!

Bruce smile.gif