• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Arnesen's reports??

Heading up day after Christmas, if anyone has just returned or heard anything appreciate any reports - Thanks!

I am heading up to Arnesens on Monday the 27th. Can't wait. Got the fever so bad, it's killing me to have to work. So yes a report is needed. Something to fuel my already raging A.D.D.!!

The best thing I can tell you is to call Arnesons and

ask them.

The ice is a mess over there. They might be fishing

out around Gull Rock but I dont know that for sure.

I heard there were a bunch of fishhouses out around

5 mile, Lambersons Rock and Swift Ditch.

Again, call the resort and get a good report.

Good Luck

Does anyone know what time in the morning they open? I've been there before but nobody around to take road fee. Thanks

Arnesons does'nt have a road and access. Babblers has the lake road off of Rocky, this is just before Arnesons. If he's not there in the morning his drop box is. I don't think anyone is driving out over thatta way yet.

fiskyknut

Fishing was very good out of arnesons this last sunday. Although the ice is a complete mess. The ice broke away from the shoreline while we were out because of the heavy southern winds. Had to take a bit of a detour but made it back safe. No one is fishing gull rock yet...No one was going out of babblers as of sunday either...I'd leave it up to the arnesons staff to bring you out. ((yo mammy can't fish)) smirk.gif

Heading up to Arnesens a couple days after Xmas. What is the latest fishing report and how are the ice conditions?

Thanks

Has anyone tried Arnesons sleepers. We are trying them at the end of Jan. What can we expect? Any info helps.

Thanks

Yes I have stayed both at the lodge and in the sleepers they were both very good . The guides were very helpful and checked on us often. I never had a problem there.