Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ole1855

Boarding Kennel

10 posts in this topic

I've been looking on the internet for kennels in the Isle area, or anywhere close to 169 on the way up to the lake. Can anyone help me out?? I have a yellow lab that I would occasionally like to board while I'm up fishing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ole

Isn't there anyone out there that can help me out?

Ole

cool.gif Take the dog with

Quote:

Now there's an idea, the reason I'm asking for help with finding a kennel is because I don't want to take her with, but thanks for the response.

Besides, I've located 3-4 kennels along 169 that I will be trying out.

Ole

Ole: I use Granite City Pet Hospital in St Cloud. Not only a Vet Clinic also boarding facility. Very nice setup, unfortunaltey a little off the beaten path for you. There is anothe just east of St Cloud on hwy 23. It is on the south side of the hwy just past the Honda House. These may not work at all, but thought I'd throw it out there. Bill

Ole I know of a kennel just east of the Happys drive in I believe its name is Marshview Kennels I'll get you the phone #,I do'nt have it with today.

bturck and dibbs,

Thanks, the St. Cloud and the one on 23 would be a little far out of the way, but thank you for responding.

DIBBS, I'm very interested in the one east of Happy's, I'll see if I can find a ph. # online, if I can't I'd really appreciate if you could find it. Again, thanks.

DIBBS, I tried online without any luck.

Ole

Ole: Just curious, are you an Independant agent or captive? Check my bio, you'll know why I asked. Bill

bturck,

Independent, I have about 20-25 companies that I write for.

Ole

Thanks Ole, that explains how you have so much time to fish. LOL Bill