Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishing Junky

lowrance x100c

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Anyone run this unit? And if so, how do you like it? Appreciate some input on the unit. Thanks, Junky......

I have never run it but it is a nice unit, the only thing is lowrance/eagle is coming out with a bunch of new color units this spring. You might want to wait to check them out.

I am also planning on using the Lowrance x100c this season and I would like to know the best way to level and stabilize the skimmer transducer.

Get one of the round target bubble levels that are the size of a dime. They were used on the older style puck transducers for ice fishing.

Level and caulk it to the top of your skimmer transducer. Once you splash your boat you can hop in the water and adjust the transducer as necessary.

Easier to do in the summer.