Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
scalesandtales

SOLD BOTH-14x7 retractable wheel reduced $1000!

scalesandtales

Brand new 14 x 7 foot retractable wheel ice house for sale. It also has an additional 3 foot v front to help cut the wind on it's way down the highway. My father built this house as a hobby and it is built way better than what they are selling at all of the commercial places these days. 2x4 walls instead of 2x3 makes a big difference. It also has a porti potti bathroom and table. 2 bunks and six holes. It is so well insulated that you can easily lay on the thick carpeted floor and not be remotely cold. It has a stove to cook on and is wired for both 110v and 12 volts. The inside is complete with attractive paneling and many mouldings, not the cheap white plastic that most put in their houses. It comes with the propane tanks and a battery. There is not a long list of pricey options, everything that comes on the house is sold with it. It comes with a 15,000 btu furnace that will drive you out even in the coldest weather. The house is very airtight and has 2 windows and on in the door. My email is nhenton@pressenter.com. My father's phone number is 651-470-6877. I have pics and would email to anyone interested. The price on the house is $5495. He also has another house the same size and also a 16x8 with a 3 foot v front for sale if you are really looking for a phenomenal house. If he may not be reached, you may try me at 651-247-7051. In both cases ask for "Nick." The houses are available to view in person in Stillwater.

Nutty Fisherman

The email won't go. Please send pictures of both houses ri1965@hickorytech.net

Thanks

STILLNOFISH

Scalesandtales,

Are these homes located on Mckusick rd in Stillwater. The description sounds like the pair of fish houses located a block from my place. If so, I may have to take a closer look in the next few days.

Rywheat

please send photo's of the 8x16 as well thanks ry rywheat 99 at hotmail

Crestliner-fever

hey how would you lik to send pic's of both those house's sounds like they are very nice send them to dlbusker@hotmail.com thank you

scalesandtales

the houses are on mckusick

scalesandtales

Pictures have been sent to all

newfoldener

could you please send me some pics on all the fish houses and any additional information that you have.

newfoldner@msn.com

scalesandtales

the price has been reduced 500 dollars to 6495

Markerboy1

Could you please send me some pics on all the fish houses and any additional information that you have like the max rating for the axles and fish house weight. MSMCamper@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Markerboy

Flash

Please send pics to p_flicek@yahoo.com if they are still available.

Flash

"Set the Hook"