Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frabillfisher

Ice on praire?

6 posts in this topic

Wondering how much ice is on prairie lake thinkin about headin out there to get soem gills

not sure the thickness but guys have been out for about 3 weeks now. they've been doing decent on the eyes at night too.

Any updates on Prairie, or Lida, or Crystal? I'm itchin' to go fishin' bad... I've actually never gone before January, but I just might have to make a full winter of it!

Prarie is near Pelican Rapids, right?

I wantd to try this lake last eyar for the crappies, but never got a chance, can someone give me some direction as to where to start my search (south side, west side, etc, etc,)may head out there one evening after christmas.

thanks

When your heading out of Pelican Rapids toward Dunvilla, Prairie is right out of town. Go past the public landing about 1/2 mile, thats where you access it on the ice. If you get bait at Cenex in Pelican, they know quite a bit about Prairie. Good luck and let me know how it goes. I like that lake! Good lm bass, crappie, walleye.

Did any of you hear about the 12# walleye caught on Prairie?

What I heard it was caught through very thin ice, what a nice fish.