Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tonyjor

Fish House license

5 posts in this topic

Do I have to get an '05 license to have my house out on the lake right now, or is my license from last year still good until the end of the month? I want to bring it out on Wednesday but I can't if I need to license it. Thanks!

i believe u need an 04 liscense which is good till february 28th but only if you bout it last year after march 1st. Liscenses go from March first to march first.

Another thing to add is that you should have a license for your portible fishouses too. a friend of mine got a ticket from the DNR for not having one. Maybe the officer was a (Contact US Regarding This Word) , and I think it is crazy to do so but I make sure to get a license for my portible.

YOU WILL NEED A 2004 SHELTER LICENSE UNTIL FEB. 28, 2005.

License purchased march 1, 04 or later last year is good until Feb 28 05. Be sure you have it posted on the house as well as one of the following; name and address, or Drivers license number, or your DNR number. One of the three is required. Not displaying one of the above is worth an 80.00 ticket, I found out the hard way. Good luck and hang on. Bill