Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheIceFishingKid

Ice on East Rush?

9 posts in this topic

Does any one know how much ice is on East Rush Lake. I have a summer cabin on the east shore and want to get up there to do some ice fishing.

hey,

I also live on the east side of east rush!! The lake is pretty much fishable everywhere now. There are some good sized permanents out there and wheelers driving everywhere. Good luck, Korey

Korey

Do you know how much ice is out there. Where is every one fishing and is any thing biting? Me and my girl friend might come up there next Tuesday and try our luck.

Korey

Have you guys been out? West froze really wierd this year but we have been out since a week ago Saturday.

Cory Frantzick

I fished East Rush all day last Sunday, found 6 to 8 inches everywhere I went. Walked on from the resort to the south end and worked my way back during the day.

hey guys

Like Randy said, theres about 6-9 inches of ice, with the south end being the thickest. Yes cory i have been out a lot since now im on christmas break!!!!! grin.gif I've beencaughtin some eyes, but nothing to special.

I was out tonight and it was freezing. anyways there was about 8-10 inches now. It has really been making ice. We caught a few eyes but most were pretty small. anyways let me know if you guys find some bigger ones.

Has any one been driving cars out there yet. Where has every one been fishing? There are usually people on the south end and the east side.

I've never fished east rush. Any pointers on where a guy might start looking for crappies or eyes? Thanks!