• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Predict Fridays Score

Down to Earth

This has been touched on a bit on another thread, but I'd like to commit this 100% to this Friday's game. Let me here what your legit score predictions are. First off I will state I am a Packer fan. That being said given our history in the dome and the way both teams are playing right now this is how I see things playing out this weekend. Hate to say it but.............

Vikings 45

Packers 30

This could very easily be a 5TD game for Culpepper.

With the way the Vikings defense is playing, the Packers history in the dome, and a few other things.....I'm thinking shootout.

Vikes 38 Pack 24

1000 yds of offense,

4 punts

lot of booing from packer bandwagoners

Vikes win div

Pack gets to play Philly in playoffs loose by 40+ again.

Vikes get to play Atlanta in playoffs only lose by 20.

I dont think it is possible to shut out Farve.

Viks-27

Pack-21

It will be fun to watch.

I'm a vikes fan, and based on both teams past, I hate to do it, but I have to go pack 35 vikes 28. Vikes history in games like this have been terrible, and Favre is a big game QB. I would LOVE to see the vikes win, but I'm afraid they'll come up short again. Merry Christmas to both teams fans.

This one makes me nervous, Favre hardly ever has bad games back to back, both defenses are brutal and both offenses are streaky, my prediction: if it's close, Vikes win (17-14) if it's a blowout, the Pukers win (42-17). Tice's record in must wins isn't very impressive, but Favre's is, that's what scares me. Good way to spend X-mas eve day though!

I gotta say, National game, Randy's healthy, Winfield and Birk back, Farve throwing INT's like they'er going out of style..

I think VIkes-38 Pack-21

PS, you'll find me on the 20 yd line, 19th row

Vikes crappy big game record, Farve's bad history in the Dome, bad defenses all around, makes this a close game but a shootout. I am hoping the that since the Pack are 3 last second FG's and a couple of questionable calls on loose balls away from being a 4-10 team that they are not as good as we think. Purple colored glasses say, all this rambling adds up to 31 - 27 Vikes

Randy Moss showing off for a national TV audience, could get real ugly for the cheeseheads. The Vikes will score four touchdowns (at least), but who knows what the Pack will do to the MN D.

Farve will throw at least 2 TD's but will also have 3 picks. I'm going for Daunte to fumble once and throw a pick. Neither defense stops the run very well. 34-31 Vikings.

I think against most NFL defenses, Farve would throw 3 picks. But you gotta keep in mind that when that happens, the defender actually has to catch the ball. That takes a certain amount of skill, skill the Vikings D just doesn't have. Those three picks that Farve should throw will simply bounce off the Vikings defender's helmets and fall to the ground as incompletes.

I'm life-long Vikes fan, but I've been disappointed too many times in big games like this.

When I was in college, I had a professor once who says he took the "Vikings Pledge". Huh? What's that? It means after the Vikes disappointed him one too many times, he "pledged" never to watch them again until after they actually win a Super Bowl.

He hasn't been disappointed by them since. crazy.gif I'm tempted to make the pledge myself.

Vikes 17

Pack 32

I'm going ice fishing during the game. Can't stand the agony of watching.

I like the Vikes at home on this one, should be a good game with the division title on the line.

I'm going Vikes over the Pack -

34-24

I look for Bennett to break out big this week

Vikes 45 Cheeseturds 3...OK 30, but we'll still crush them!!! grin.gif

Bet the over if you are a gambler!!!!!!

35-34 Packers

Vikes botch extra point attempt to tie with no time on the clock. Vikes playoff hopes are gone. Tice Gone. Get rid of that pencil man.

Flash

"Set the Hook

Vikings 31 - Packers 28

This time the Vikings win by a last second FG after a one sided ref call that goes the Purples way for once.

If I hear "Hold serve" out of Tice's mouth again, I may scream. If that is your whole goal on defense, it may be time to clean house and see if we can maybe set our goals just a little higher.

Daunte and Moss revisit a game at Lam-booooooo (have you heard the fans there when the Pack gets behind?)in 1998....

Moss 4 catches, 168 yards, 3 TDs

Pepp rushes in another one when the Vikings get first and goal from the one becuase Moss is interferred with and it actually gets called.

Game winning 36 yard FG by Grandpa Anderson.

How ironic would it be if the Vikings go all the way to the Super Boob.... I mean Bowl on a botched extra point in week 15 after the way the season ended last year?

Huge Vike's fan but I'm very nervous.

Favre is a little banged up and just had a bad game. That usually means he's going to light it up. Culpepper is not a big game player. He'll lose a fumble and 2 int's. Vikes will be able to run the ball effectively but will abandon it early after getting down. A late run will get us back in the game but too little - too late.

Pack 23 Vikes 21 (St Louis loses on Monday night to let the Vikes in the playoff backdoor)