Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riverrat56

New Ulm Area Lakes

5 posts in this topic

Anyone been out yet on Clear or Hanska? Ive fished Clear 3 times now, 3 walleyes and 4 crappies for 2 guys so far this year, there is about 6 inches of ice, thinking of trying Hanska over christmas break.

RR56

Any size to the 'eyes or crappies? I would think by this year both should be. I haven't heard anything from Hanska yet either. I know before freeze, a few nice 'eyes were caught from shore, that's about it

Had a coworker fish Hanska saturday and clear lake by gibbon on sunday. No luck, he said there were a few people fishing and only one person had a bite on clear. He measured around five inches on both lakes.

I was on clear by gibbon on sunday afternoon. Nothing much going on there. I had one hole measure 5" and the other 6". A coworker fished hanska fri. and sunday. Nothing. They walked out to the island from the S.E. landing.

the crappies where a little small, maybe 7 inches tops, the walleyes were 18" 20" and a 20", there is also some 1-2lb bass in clear that i have caught on the ice last year.