Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rappin jack

Tetonka

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone been out? Hows the ice?? any luck???Thinking of going out tomarrow..

Thanks Jack..

was out today, 3 to 4 inches good hard ice. It doesnt crack today when you walk on it today. Ita pretty wild to be walking, look down and see bottom, weeds, rocks and the drop offs that turn black, shocked.gifcrazy.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif super smooth, great for ice skating, hard to hold a house

Hawkeye, did you do any fishing or just check out the ice? Is the 4-5 inchs all over the lake? Many houses out yet.

I was out poking around today. 6 to 8 inches every place I went on the East end. I cound't see any houses from the east end.

I thought it was funny that more people were not out on the lake, bet that will change shortly. the lake pretty much froze up the same time and the duck didnt keep any parts open cool.gif

Are there any houses donwn by best point yet? I'm probably going out with the wheeler tommorow and try to find some perch.