• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ANYONE TRYING ANY OPEN WATER FISHING YET

anyone been out wetting your lines yet,or finding any crappies

Maybe we can go tomorrow Duane, whaddaya say? The wind is supposed to die down to 5-10 mph...

I will be out on Mary on Sunday looking for the big crappies. Always do well with the beetle spins early there.

Was out on Tonka with Baswacker this evening. 1 bass that Bob caught but nothing else to spesk of. Lots on the Graph no action.

Was out on Mink/Somers on Sunday and the action was very slow. Lake was way down compared to years prior. Water was very stained. But you know what, I was out and got my lines wet smile.gif

There are certain areas that the fish were going crazy till the sudden weather change wed nite.Fishing on thursday was poor at best. It has been a werid start. The place i am fishing normally has a week or two of a warming period before the bite starts.This year the ice left the area on This past Sat and the fish started biteing on Sunday.Sundays bite was all smaller fish. Monday thru Wed was Great. Most of the regulars(10 of us)have fished this area for as long as 30 years. Out of This group only 1 of us has seen this happen before right as the ice was leaving the lake and said the bite will last as long as this nice weather then shut down.Boy was He right!!!

Cold weather kind of bites, doesn't it? But oh... they're going to go wild on the next warm up! Be there or be skunked.