• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What are the lakes like out there?

Buffalo ice is out 50 feet or so from shore. Was thinking of warming up my casting arm later this week...

They had the hovercraft and guys in gumbie suits on the south end of Rock last night. Anybody know what happened out there?

Someone probably slam-dunked themselves...it's basketball season, ya'know...

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 03-31-2004).]

They're open now! Today's wind did a number on the ice...lakes had whitecaps on them!!! What a sight!!!
Dewoutdoor70 helped me get my boat started today...it only took 273 pulls, when I realized the fuel line was leaking, went to KameApart and bought a new one...then another 178 pulls before I primed both the carb and the plugs...then it was a mere 211 more pulls and she turned over!!
See what happens when you don't do a proper "winterizing" treatment on the boat...she was all gummed up...let's see if she starts tomorrow...

God bless electric start. I always end up running a pop bottle of sea foam and gas mixed through my fuel line on first start up. Gas is made so poorly today that you are lucky if it lasts a month.

Merc...ran Sea Foam through it, had to...she's running great now...I just neglected her last fall/winter and she was mad, but all is forgiven. I gave her some new plugs and a hug.