• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Indian Lake

Just curious if anyone here has fished this little lake lately? There are a lot of panfish in this lake! Any reports are appreciated.

I was out a few weeks ago and couldn't keep the small ones off my line. Mainly sunfish. I was working the point across from the access bay where it gets deep quicker.

The wife and I got a limit of Crappie on the 19th. We kept 8 to 10 inchers on waxies.

Its a fair sized hill. After today there are not many lakes I would drive on without a 4x4. I also will be taking the 4-wheeler out now instead of the truck. All of the access's I have peeped out look like heck and after 45 tommorow?

Is Indian drivable or would you still need 4 wheel drive? How is it getting in and out of the access, there is a good sized hill isn't there?

------------------
Here for all you mortgage needs!

Fished there last weekend. Caught lots of sunnies on waxies. I like to fish the middle of the lake but there are so many freakin houses out there. Hopefully it will clear out soon.