• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

monti FM gathering

riverwader

A couple guys at the Monti gathering wanted to see pics of Brandons replica for his 21 inch bass he got.
Here they are. From Fibertech.
It took just over 1 week from order confirmation, to when I got the replica in my hands. Holy **** !
I am one happy consumer.

47b4d610b3127cceb5c31f9827e00000001610

I like it.
47b4d610b3127cceb5c31d3b27420000001610

[This message has been edited by biglakeba$$ (edited 08-31-2004).]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigMike

• Mark Christianson

• HawgTide

• Royce Aardahl

BLB - that is AWESOME! That is so cool - Brandon will have that thing forever! It's times and memories like those that solidify a young person's love for the outdoors. Keep up the good work!

Now if either of us can only catch a nice 21 incher! I'm jealous!

Tinman - how about a +1 inch handicap... LOL. There are so many spots on the river between Anoka & the headwaters to fish that I've found spots almost everytime I head out. You just have to do a lot of wading & cover a lot of ground to locate some of them. Thanks for coming out - even if you limited to a fly rod - it's the comradery that I've really enjoyed.

BLB, the only thing missing is you in the background giving the thumbs down. grin.gif

Fibertech did an awesome job on that fish!

Something tells me...when other kids want the keys to dad's car, Brandon will want the keys to dad's boat. LOL

Corey... LOL!!!!!!!! grin.gif That was good!

I think Brandon is the Junior Smallie Magnet wink.gif

That replica looks awesome!

Junior?

sounds and looks like he has us all beat!!

awesome fish I know blb was giving him the thumbs down behind his back as he was hauling that pig in!!

No way man. I know you were giving BLB a hard time but, I was there, I can vouch for BLB, he was one proud papa!! Brandon handled that fish like a pro!! We both didn't realize it was that big until we measured the fish, and weighed it. Either way, Brandon has me beat on the river for my biggest. I keep threatening to get a replica of my legit 5 lb 21.5" smallie from TX..... but then I keep thinking I'll come up with one that beats 6..... Ever hopefull.

------------------
Love as if it is your last day, eat and sleep for the energy to tackle tomorrow, BOWHUNT, FISH and play HOCKEY for the love of the game!!!

I knew there was a reason BLB didn't bring Brandon to the Smallie gathering - he wanted a chance to win. If Brandon was there - none of us would have won! BLB you can just say that you were throwing buzzbaits and Brandon followed up on a missed blowup and stole YOUR 21incher! I wonder where he got that from... wink.gif LOL! Just razin' ya a little more.

Ok, so back to fishing. Or wishing I was fishing would be more like it!

Mike
TJ Tackle Pro-Staff

[This message has been edited by BigMike (edited 09-02-2004).]

I invited Brandon, but he told me the competition was the D League.
He is in the A league as you know.

LOL! Too funny! Maybe at the next one he would like to offer a clinic to us "d" leaguers... smile.gif.

Have a good weekend everyone - I'm off to Springfield, MO. BPS here I come! grin.gif

------------------
Mike
TJ Tackle Pro-Staff

Hey KT
Are you looking for any prostaff additions?
Brandon said he would think about it, if you had any openings..... smile.gif

One thing to note on the pics I took of the replica. It is NOT nearly as light colored as it looks. Its much darker, and closer to the fish he caught. I used a flash on the pics, and it came out very light. The pics I posted of the actual fish are very dark compared to the pics of the replica. They look different online, but I can assure you the replica is done very nicely. Fibertech is awesome! I will go back when I get that 22 incher on the river.... rolleyes.gif

I was going to offer a Staff position to Brandon, but my insurance policy says: Pro-Staff members under the age of ten years old, must be accompanied by father who can catch fish...LOL,LOL,LOL.....Kevin

My son better not find out about this disclaimer. He will never let me live it down....

All my fishing stuff is going on ebay. I am not worthy.

KT - LOL!

BLB - can I have your Loomis rods then? How much - I'll trade you a 21incher for a rod grin.gif! LOL Talk to you tomorrow!