Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skipper

Split this forum

5 posts in this topic

Can we please split this forum to Little falls and south and than Little falls and north. I would appreciated this.

thanks

------------------
Skipper

It was split at one time, but the two separate did not get much traffic. Once we combined them, the forum became active. It will probably stay the same for a while.

I see what you are saying too, but I like the format we have right now. There isn't as much activity on this forum as there is on lets say the Metro forum. It really isn't that hard to click through the posts on this particular forum and see if they have the info you are looking for. Now the Metro can be a little tougher... I'm just thankful for such an awesome sight! Thanks FM & Rick!

I agree. Let's leave it just like it is. If we split it up then it probably wouldn't do much good. The only problem I have is with the geography of Minnesota. I need to learn where all the cities/towns are that are always mentioned. That way I know what area of the great Mistersippi y'all are talkin' about.

Where's Little Falls?

I likes it da way it is. I hope to get up nort some day.