Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
climbacker

River Report

climbacker

Well I am a die hard musky fishermen and was a little dissapointed to not be able to make it out musky fishing this weekend. I did manage to make it to the river in the St. Cloud area as I do so many weeknights in the summer. I must say it was the best fishing I have had on the river this year. I only found fish in 2 different holes in a mile long stretch of the river. These holes were LOADED with fish and had a blast. i would say the smallest fish was 14 inches all the way up to around 19 inches. I was not in a boat, only my waders and lots of warm clothes. I would say i caught about 20 fish in a few hours fishing. What really made it fun was that i was using 4 pound test with a 9'6" noddle rod used for spring river steelhead. I was using small inline spinners and had a ball. Those fish really put up a large fight on light action.