Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tadpole

Mississippi/Emily Area

tadpole

Just bought a home in the longville area as I was traveling around looking at different homes I passed a public launch sight off of 6 south of Emily. I have a 14' Lund Short Shaft 9.9 Can I navigate this area? Are there better places to fish North of Brainerd and Is it ok to put a small boat on these waters????

Thanks
Tad D. Braner
Catch & Release!!!!!

Mike W

You should be good to go. Just dont go real fast your first trip out. I have not been on that strech of river but have put in on 169 just north of aitkin. Lots of nice fishing on the river up there. I was suprised at the size of the walleyes. Lots of 15 to 20 inch fish. They far out number the smaller ones. Plenty of fat smallies and northern also.