Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin Turner

Water Level At Monti, Is it dropping yet?

13 posts in this topic

Hope to head north this weekend. Hows the water level?

Thx Auqa...I just spoke With Dave Genz. he said it's high but dropping. BTW He was releasing a 18 1/2" Smallie when I called.

Hope to hook up with you & your son this trip. Mamma (DA BOSS) is coming up with me and she made it clear....NO WORK.
So maybe I can fish more!

[This message has been edited by Kevin Turner (edited 07-03-2003).]

Kevin, I will be in your area with Dennis on Sunday. Any chance you'll be around so we could meet in person?

You betcha....My camper is on lot 69. From the river look for the show me state trailer tags.

Might even be a cold one in the ice box.

Sounds good, I assume Dennis knows how and where to find you.

And I am also certain that that RiverPro of his can handle just about as many cold ones as we think we can carry! WE'LL have one on ice for YOU.

Haven't been out to Monticello lately, but a couple of the tribs are up at least 18" over normal.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Made it. River is high but fishable.

Grabs, My cell is 314 378 2685. If ya'll can't find me. Lookin' forward to it.

Hey Kevin
I was wondering if you were going to be in town.We will try to hook up tommorrow sometime. smile.gif

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
fishheadds@yahoo.com
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

Nice to meet you yesterday Kevin,...we did end up finding a few more fish yesterday afternoon, needed to spend some time in the shade and it turns out so did the smallies!

How did you and Chris do yesterday after you went out?

Grabs, We did a lot of boat riding very, little fishing.

Dave & Pete came in with nice photos.

Nice to meet all of you guys! Kevin, Chris, Grabs & ....Grollo? Sorry if I botched the name. Kevin - I'm still taken aback by the Old Man Of The River's attitude!!

Kids got into some more little cats, the kids on the pier were found by a school of Rock Bass and I didn't get skunked after all - one nice 2-3lb. eater. Yum.

Dennis, I was just ribbin' ya at first, but the bite did pick up after you split wink.gif
Wife & wee ones are outta town all weekend, so I think I'm gonna do some serious road-side dam fishing Saturday. Start up in Royalton and work my way south back to Montissippi. No crawler-onna-bottom this time - I'm huntin' smallie-n-wally.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Aquaman
Thats because they fear me! smile.gif

Well, I'm back in the Show Me state. I hear you gots lots of rain, is the water going back up?