• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rain

How's the levels looking up there?

WOndering just how soon it will all mess the fishing up down stream!

I hope that all FMer's have survived the last couple series of storms!

Jim W

Drove through Dayton on the way home from work.I went over the Crow River bridge-where it dumps into the Mississippi,a block up the road from the post office, and the water is high,muddy,and rising fast. I got over 6 inches of rain at my house last night, and I live a couple miles west of Dayton.

I put the dock in on the Rum River at Anoka today. As we were installing the river came up 1 foot. We ventured into the Miss to set a Bouy and had a hard time getting around with the strong current. The Miss is up about 2 feet from last Friday. Lots of mud and a lot of floating debri. By the way all the river docks in Anoka are now in.

I live between Little Falls and Blanchard dam, we are lucky the river seems to fluctuate only a couple of inches after heavy rains. The river is very dirty I expect fishing to be a little challenging for the next week or so. Good luck to any one expieriencing any problums due to any flooding.