Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Riverratpete

Coon Rapids Dam Report

Riverratpete

Anybody doing anything up at the dam? anybody...anybody...

Mongro02

Caught a 20" and a 26" Northern wednesday and about 4 small Crappies...

wounded minnow

I went out with a buddie Sat. Not much for sucess, but it seemed like the carp were everwhere.

wounded minnow

Has anyone had any sucess lately? I havn't been out in a while.

Riverratpete

Took my son and a friend of his down to the river this evening for a little while to fish cats. Got 1 and a couple other bites. water level is dropping, fished the main channel. Mayflys are flying.

Roosterslayer05

i fished the river wensday and caught bunch of drums, some sunfish, and a couple carp. Where do you catch theses crappies and what do you use?

wounded minnow

Last night I was out on the Mississippi below the 169 bridge and so were MANY fish flies. I'm guessing this will hurt fishing success for a couple of days.

HawgTide

I fished between the CR Dam and the 169 Bridge this morning for 4 hours. I caught 13 Smallies and 1 Northern. 8 of the smallies were nice size, between 2-3lbs.

Riverratpete

Fished below the dam and further down the river main channel, starting to get very low, couldn't buy a bite in main channel. Got one small cat off the lower fishing deck. Once it cools off the fishing should start picking up again.