Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick

Welcome Newest Field Staff - Aquaman01

15 posts in this topic

Let's welcome Aquaman01 aboard as our newest field staff. He has been on FM for a long time, starting a new name in March.

He's been very helpful sharing good information and generally helping others to become better anglers.

Thanks Aquaman01 smile.gif

Congrats Sir!
And to think I knew you when you were RobertC. Don't make too much fun of "the family" when you're on the moderators only forum. Later sir.

mm

Thanks, MM.
The Mod's Forum was everything I thought it would be - and more! Every single secret honey-hole in Minnesota is listed there! There's a certificate for a free boat! There's even an aptitude test to figure out what species and type of fishing a person is best suited for! The "Secret Tackle and Tactics" thread is 658 posts long. All the Field & Pro Staff are being taken on an all-expense paid trip to South America to fish Giant Catfish and Peacock Bass. We're being given laptops to keep up on our foums while we're away for 6 weeks.

Just kidding.
There's only one thread there and it's for pretty much the same thing -

"Avid angler needs high-paying/low-output employment for a maximum of 2 hours per day - work from home preferred."

Just kidding.
I'm honored to be part of this team and I hope I can be of service and make worthwhile contributions. I guess I'd better learn more of The River, though.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Forget about Mississippi river North Aquaman.
I'd like you to probe the mysteries of pool 4 between now and the 18th or we are gonna be hurtin' gators.... I think we will just follow Dennis around and act like its coincidental.

mm

Congrats Aquaman01!!

I know stfcatfish to. He's my girlfriend's stepfather and a cool guy. I wonder how life is in Ely?

Congratulations Aquaman!
Great to have you on the staff!

By the way thats what I had in mind for pool 4,follow you guys around and act like we had the same ideas! smile.gif

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
fishheadds@yahoo.com
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

Thanks guys - happy to be here!
Dennis -
Okay, so we were planning to follow you - you were planning to follow us - dang - now I'm gonna have to come up with a super super secret plan - maybe involving some trained trophy-class fish and a homing beacon. Yeah, that's it. Muwahahaha!!!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Welcome aboard Aquaman!! smile.gif Is it true you have webbed toes? I'll e-mail you in the next couple of days re: next week.

Spike

Webbed toes? Yeah - but it's from living too close to power lines. grin.gif

I did a little surfing regarding Aquaman's comic book presence, and he is the son of an Atlantean Princess (mermaid) and a lighthouse keeper. When he was old enough, he moved back to Atlantis to be king. In the mid-90's, when DC comics started selling out their innocence and values to be "Mini-Marvel" (remember when they "killed" Superman?) Aquaman took on the persona of an eco-terrorist in defense of the world's oceans. He grew a beard, long hair, and got a hook for a hand. I prefer the old one, but he's still cool. I bet he still takes time to fish.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Just exactly how does that work? Does the DNR strip the female mermaids of eggs when they run up river to spawn and then have lighthouse keepers fertilize the eggs? Do they then keep the aquamen in DNR rearing ponds until they are big enough to be released? I have a lot of questions regarding this.

mm

Congrats, Aquaman01

You're a good man for the job. How did that outboard work? Hope to get out on the water with ya soon.

Waterboy you're makin' me laugh! In cyberspeak I LMFAO. But my head still hurts.

mm

Caffeine Jonez are no fun. The only grace is that one is typically too dazed, confused and groggy to notice the headache, irritability and loss of attention to details - like pants, for instance.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

I hope so,too Mr. Special - All the fishing plans I made over the winter are coming to fruition this month and the next. I really hope I can get that motor running. If not - oh well - I rowed last year, I can row again.

MM - After the aquamen eggs are incubated in the rearing ponds, then we're born...in a crossfire hurricane, then raised...by a toothless bearded hag. But it's all right now - in fact, it's a gas!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

I'm doing better on the caffeine withdrawal today. I'm drinking ovaltine, H2O, and fruit juices...... I want MT DEW........please.....

mm