Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
setterguy

I'm not begging but...

setterguy

Just wondering if there is a kind sole out there that would like to take me goose hunting. I have always had an interest but I don't know anyone that does it. I know nothing about it except for what I've seen on T.V. and it looks like fun. I have been hunting for years and know my way around a gun so you don't have to worry about saftey. I would be willing to drive, bring lunch whatever. I have camo, a gun and a truck so I just need knowledge. I can take off of work just about anytime so if its during the week thats fine too. If you need a partner, or would just be willing to teach a guy a few things it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jnovatney@msn.com
Justin
651-248-0155

jiggin' fool

Setterguy,

Are you close to Rochester????? If so, I would be happy to introduce you to the sport.

Let me know.

------------------
"You should have been here yesterday"....,

setterguy

Not really but I have driven 4 hours for one crappie before so miles don't scare me, I would love to join you sometime...I would also add that I would be more than willing to reciprcate the favor by taking someone on a grouse trip behind my dogs if anyone is interested in that...

tealitup

email me at sg60000@hotmail.com
more into duck hunting if interested. Have a party of 3. Located near elk river area

Pooh

setter how far are you from brainard or alexandria??

setterguy

This just goes to show what a great bunch of guys are here on FM. Thanks for all the offers guys, I am willing to drive just about anywhere, anytime just to get out and give it a shot. I live in Fridley but like I said earlier a drive doesn't scare me. Again thanks for all the replies if any of you would like to get out and try some grouse hunting behind some nice pointers just let me know.

jblabsnduck

Setterguy, I use to live up in fridley, just off east river road.
If you ever want to go duckin there is always a spot in my blind.
We drive out to SW MN to get away from the crowds and it is always good hunting.
All you have to do is get to Shakopee

[This message has been edited by jblabsnduck (edited 09-14-2004).]

set the drag

setterguy, I'm down in mankato and wouldn't mind to get some feet in your face I would waite till later in the year to come round here to many people but when the weather goes sour so does the crowd

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-14-2004).]

Browning83

Set the Drag---I go to school down in Mankato and have been lookin for people to hunt with. I've got a few spots to hunt and always lookin for more. What are you mostly hunting....goose or duck? Well give me a reply if you want to hunt or something.

chadrat83@hotmail.com

Eric Wettschreck

Setterguy, and everyone for that matter. If ya wanna go goose hunting this weekend in SW MN, drop me an e-mail at boilerguy_1 at yahoo dot com.

All ya need is some camo, gun, and shells. Heck, I even have a bunch of shells. No guarantees on geese, but at least we'll be hunting.

Let's go get em.

set the drag

Browning 83
were r u going to school, I'm up at the tech. It would be great if you could put me on some geese. But I'm not and early season guy. do you have land that you hunt on or just the local WMA's I have e-mail but hardley ever use it but here it is
dczim2000@yahoo.com if you don't get a reply send a post here or just give a shout at (507) 382 3116 and ask for dan
Hope to get in contact smile.gif

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-14-2004).]

superfish2

Boiler guy, where are you located? I have about a 50/50 shot of making it out this weekend, and if I can I would be intrested.

Eric Wettschreck

Drop me a line at boilerguy_1 at yahoo dot com.

I'm a little south of Slayton. We hunt a couple miles north of the talcot area.

Browning83

Set the Drag/Dan---yeah I go to MSU. Where is the tech compared to campus? Well I mostly hunt WMAs right now cause there isnt much for hay/wheat fields for early season here....or at least i havent found much. But yeah I will pretty much hunt anytime for anything. Give me a call whenever...we could go scout for some fields or get some permission. (651)491-1803 ask for Chad. Also if there are any others out here that want to hunt around the Mankato area give me a call or just drop a post.

set the drag

Hey chad,
What cha doin' on saturday me my bro and another guy are going to shoot some clays you welcome to join if you don't have anything else goin' on give a call/post if you want to meet somewere
the tech school is over in north kato on top of the hill.

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-15-2004).]

setterguy

Just wanted to say a public thank you to Terry Simcox for letting me tag a long on his hunt yesterday. I learned a lot and actually shot my first goose! I had a great time and really appreciate everything you did. I will definetly be trying that again.

------------------
Keep the tip up, ask permission and shoot straight. Setterguy