• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How Cool Is FishingMN?

Very cool.
I joined North American Fishing Club and while cruising their site as a member I landed in their forums area. It has the same format as this one but with one big difference; Minnesota Nice.

They weren't nearly as open, or as friendly. They have a national format, and I'm sure that's great and useful for folks travelling, but there wasn't the comeraderie of knowing that you're communicating with neighbors. They spoke of scams on their forums, and got downright rude at times (worse than our banters over in Political Power) and I didn't feel comfey there at all. Heck, I even have a different handle over there 'cause well, I feel that "web-caution" over there that I don't feel quite as much over here.

I probably won't go back there for much unless I need something, but whenever I have a tip, or a hotspot, or just wanna brag - it'll be here.

Peace Ya'll,

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

Yeah FM is a nice place to talk about things related to fishing and hunting. I enjoy talking to various people about experiences and tactics. I would love to meet some of these people but my schedule is a tough one to work out. grin.gif Anyways thanks to all who make it a great site.

Maybe someday I'll run into a couple of ya.

Chev

Well believe it or not Rob I am a lifetime member of the NAFC; but I don't waste any time on there message board. I've been to pretty much all the other message boards and I've stopped going. FM.com is the best by far. The really well known walleye one is rude and obnoxious... Anyhow, I fully agree with RobertC: This is the place to go to.

mm

I pretty much stick to two sites...This one and a Catfish one from down south. Fishingminnesota has become a real popular place to go and so has the other one. The only thing that bugs me a little are some of the soap operas, but that won't go away anyhow.....Maybe minnows (do) grow up?

WET NETS! FM IS COOL

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......