Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  

GO TWINS

Nine games from world series champs!

Twins 11 - 2 Today over Oakland

Screw Football.

[This message has been edited by B Sander (edited 10-05-2002).]

vikingtom

4 more to the to go.

Skeets

Go Twins Go! grin.gif

Feels good to watch a team win on a Sunday......maybe the Vikes were watching and they'll surprise us next week.
gte

Jim W

Goes to show, the "little guy" can take out a giant! "Huge" underdogs, take out the Athletics!! Not so sure(after watching the majority of this years games) if underdogs is justified!!!

If you watched the brief after game and listened carefully to Joe Morgan, you'll see that the ATwins SATILL haven't gained any respect from the so-called "in the knows".

Joe said after the Twins victory,
(and I quote), "the best team doesn't always win"!! What a @#%$%#%$*@(*@(!!!

OH well, bring on the Angels! Who are "heavily favored"?????????????

Oh yah, bring on the Fall walleye bite as well!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the rods bendin' and Homer hankies flyin'!!!!!

Jim W

Crawlerman

I agree. Atleast we have one team in the playoffs this year, thats something to be proud of-- so the vikes can have a bad season. And I don't think they will really be good as a "team" untill they can get rid of Randy Moss... which will prally never happen. I still wish they had Carter-- he was a much better guy

MNice

Carter? a better guy??

Jim W

Don't waste your energy watching the vikes. They are as good as sold anyway!!!

Uncle Grump

Clayton

Don't be to hard on the Vikes - after all, they handled things real good yesterday - they didn't loose. wink.gif

UG

Hey, read my post -- all I did was report a bumper sticker seen in Annandale. I hope the Twins win the pennant. Good medicine for the so-called commissioner (whose team did a bit less well than almost all others). He's still a car salesman, but I suppose that's true also of big Red.

Heck...all it took was a games worth of money under the table to get the felony charges dropped against Moss. Plus then he's got the gall to plead 'not guilty' to the rest of the charges. Personally, I hope they throw the book at him and set an example for the rest of the overpaid cry-babies! How many of you parents want your kids looking up to a guy like this? mad.gif OK...I'm done "spouting off" now.

Crawlerman

I mean as a person. MNice... Moss is a big jerk the way he handled the whole incident and the press. I hope he sees some jail time.

MNice

Crawler, I agree! Most athletes are "above" the law in cases where you and I would be in BIG trouble.

Hey, as far as the Twins sometime it is better to be lucky than good and as far as Randy Moss and the Vikings, "Who cares".

Dave

I'm curious. Anyone know who ran out onto the field last night? They couldn't show it on TV so it must've been bad. That could've costed the Twins the game.

jparrucci

I was at the game last night. The person running on the field really wasn't a big deal. Just an idiot trying to get his 15 seconds of fame. He was tackled by the Twins bullpen. It really wasn't anything too crazy.

Dave

Oh, ok, thanks. Thought it was some streaker or someone doing something really stupid since they didn't show it and Mays really looked disgusted on TV.