Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GO TWINS

20 posts in this topic

Nine games from world series champs!

Twins 11 - 2 Today over Oakland

Screw Football.

[This message has been edited by B Sander (edited 10-05-2002).]

4 more to the to go.

Go Twins Go! grin.gif

Feels good to watch a team win on a Sunday......maybe the Vikes were watching and they'll surprise us next week.
gte

Who cares about the Vikes anymore? Twins are goin all the way!

Bumper sticker seen in Annandale ---

Go Twins...
And take the Vikings with you.

Goes to show, the "little guy" can take out a giant! "Huge" underdogs, take out the Athletics!! Not so sure(after watching the majority of this years games) if underdogs is justified!!!

If you watched the brief after game and listened carefully to Joe Morgan, you'll see that the ATwins SATILL haven't gained any respect from the so-called "in the knows".

Joe said after the Twins victory,
(and I quote), "the best team doesn't always win"!! What a @#%$%#%$*@(*@(!!!

OH well, bring on the Angels! Who are "heavily favored"?????????????

Oh yah, bring on the Fall walleye bite as well!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the rods bendin' and Homer hankies flyin'!!!!!

Jim W

I agree. Atleast we have one team in the playoffs this year, thats something to be proud of-- so the vikes can have a bad season. And I don't think they will really be good as a "team" untill they can get rid of Randy Moss... which will prally never happen. I still wish they had Carter-- he was a much better guy

Carter? a better guy??

Don't waste your energy watching the vikes. They are as good as sold anyway!!!

Clayton

Don't be to hard on the Vikes - after all, they handled things real good yesterday - they didn't loose. wink.gif

UG

Hey, read my post -- all I did was report a bumper sticker seen in Annandale. I hope the Twins win the pennant. Good medicine for the so-called commissioner (whose team did a bit less well than almost all others). He's still a car salesman, but I suppose that's true also of big Red.

Heck...all it took was a games worth of money under the table to get the felony charges dropped against Moss. Plus then he's got the gall to plead 'not guilty' to the rest of the charges. Personally, I hope they throw the book at him and set an example for the rest of the overpaid cry-babies! How many of you parents want your kids looking up to a guy like this? mad.gif OK...I'm done "spouting off" now.

I mean as a person. MNice... Moss is a big jerk the way he handled the whole incident and the press. I hope he sees some jail time.

Crawler, I agree! Most athletes are "above" the law in cases where you and I would be in BIG trouble.

Hey, as far as the Twins sometime it is better to be lucky than good and as far as Randy Moss and the Vikings, "Who cares".

I'm curious. Anyone know who ran out onto the field last night? They couldn't show it on TV so it must've been bad. That could've costed the Twins the game.

I was at the game last night. The person running on the field really wasn't a big deal. Just an idiot trying to get his 15 seconds of fame. He was tackled by the Twins bullpen. It really wasn't anything too crazy.

Oh, ok, thanks. Thought it was some streaker or someone doing something really stupid since they didn't show it and Mays really looked disgusted on TV.