Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Terry Hagstrom

Meet the Pros day- MNWA

Terry Hagstrom

Anyone interested in "Meet the Pro's" day presented by the Minnesota Walleye Alliance can go to the website located at www.mnwalleyealliance.com
We would like to see alot of people there.
Register early (by next Tuesday) to reserve you walleye lunch.

There will be lots of great give aways, Rods, reels, nets, tackle such as Rapalas and a few silent auction items such as guided trips and a graphite replica fo a walleye.

Minnesota Walleye Alliance

Looking at the line up, i see that Dick Sternberg will be there. I have hunted ducks and fished with Dick many times. All i have to say is Dick is probably THE best there is. You have to go to this and meet him and listen to what he has to say. If your looking to improve to your skills, you better not miss this event. I have to work that day or i would be there in the front row. If your a walleye fisherman, you cant afford to miss this one..

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 02-22-2002).]

Terry Hagstrom

Thanks D-MAN for the endorsement
If you guys want to help ensure you get walleye in the smaller lakes, please consider attending and becoming a member.
Terry

Beerbatter

Im signing up!. I like what I have read so far.

Capt'nJosh

How many of you are planning on attending this? Has anyone been to one in the past? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Terry Hagstrom

Capt. Josh,
This is the first time the Alliance has done anything like this. You can see more about at www.mnwalleyealliance.com
Give us a try.
Contact me if you have any questions
esoxtacklebox@cs.com

Pherris

Capt Josh and others. The group that runs the Walleye Alliance puts in a tremendous amount of time and effort that ultimately provides benefit to all walleye fisherman. It is the support and participation that they get from events like this that keep them working hard for a common interest that serves us all. To anyone considering attending I strongly encourage you to do so. It is up to all of us to do what we can to help the sport of Walleye fishing in our state. Attending great events like this is a first step in how we can all work together. Not to mention there will be great speakers, food, and prizes. Hope to see many of you there.