• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The official L.E.T.S. I wanna get a team going page

GullGuide

hey all, I know there are some of you who want to get involved with the Leading Edge Tournement Series next summer but do not have a team put together. so lets use this thread to line up some teams!
bass_anim.gif
Grabs Wrote-
Now with all the rules out and things beginning to form,....who still needs a partner? I would rather not be an alternate because I really would like to fish all the events, and this is early enough warning that I can schedule for these events. So how about it? Who needs a partner? Like I said before I don't have a boat, but I am willing to make things work out evenly.
E-mail me if you wanna form a partnership,...I live in Hopkins in case that helps.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

[email protected]
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 01-09-2002).]

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear you'll be making the Big V with us Dennis!
If you have not heard from Chris, go ahead and find someone else, I have done all I can as far as that goes smile.gif
>"////=<

OK
Well its too bad I would have liked to fish with Chris.
Open boat seat available.And a brand spankin new boat seat at that!Yesterday I bought a new Monarch King 170.It has a full windshield with a fishermans stand up bimini and a great big live well for all those huge fish that will win the tourneys!We will be riding high and dry!
I will be fishing all of the events.
Grabs are you interested?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not totally sure, but I may be in need of a partner for the June fishing trip to Vermillion. Have boat, but MIGHT need a partner.

Hammer em'

I'm thinking I should come up with a catchy phrase, but those seam to be the people who get in trouble lately.

There is a good chance that I will participate at least in the Vermilion go round. However, I will need a partner(haven't got my boat yet).

I have fished Vermilion enough to have a good idea what to do, at least for walldogs!!

Keep me in mind!!

Hammer 'em,
Your name is catchy enough! No need to change!

Jim W

Just a remider-
This year's format is different than last year's.
You have to be on a team that commits to all 4 events, the only "open" event will be on Pokegama and is not part of the league.
The only way that individuals will be allowed to fish single events is if they are subbing for someone on a team.
We are doing it this way in order to avoid people saying they are going to be there and then not showing up. There was a lot of guesswork last year which is what we are trying to avoid.
So get those teams going and get your registrations in!! smile.gif
>"////=<
P.S.
Due to Spellchecker going commercial frown.gif please forgive my errors smile.gif

Jim,
I don't know why the rules would prohibit you from being our sub. I think that's the only event we would need a sub, and I really don't know that lake at all. I'll let you know, but why don't you plan on it. My partner is planning a trip to Lake Mich. that weekend. I should go with, but Vermillion and this whole shindig sounds too fun!!!

Ryan

Guideman,

Those darn circle hooks!! Actually, I am starting to wonder if I will ever get another chance at a piggy pickeral! I keep blowing all of my opportunities! I think you cursed me!!

Hammer,
We'll have to see once things get a tad closer, but the big V is caling me!

Jim W

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Boy I missed this one! I planned on attending the planning meeting and everything. Just totally missed the info on the board I guess. Anyways where is the info on the events and the rules? Or have I missed the boat already?

Hi Ryan,
I did see Jim lose a 30"er on Vermilion
but I haven't seen him actually catch a walleye. smile.gif

------------------
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
[email protected]
www.aceguideservice.com
(218) 753-2612

No, not a big one!!! It's real painful to lose a big fish like that. Even more painful when it's with someone who will never let you forget about it!

Certainly will be a new experience up on Vermillion. My main objective is to just not get lost!!!!!!

Stupid question!

Is it $200.00 per event? Just wondering! I am 99% sure I will be going if there is still room!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Cory,
It's $200 per team, not per person, for the entire summer league (Vermilion, Minnewaska, Clear Lake and Big Pine). That includes all the events except the Pokegama "open" event where that is an extra $100 (am I right guys?) for that event only. The Pokegama open is for people who want to join in on the fun, but can't commit to the weekend tourneys throughout the state.

The league also includes an excellent Saturday night meal, which is a real treat! Did you see that menu? Wow!

Did I miss anything?

As of this moment, we have 9 teams verbally committed with 4 paid. It's early yet, but we should fill it up. I'm going to wait another month or two then if it is not filled by then, really start pushing it on the other forums. I'll be really pushing it too until we get 15 paid teams, even if more have verbally said they will do it. If anyone needs a registration form or more info, please e mail me at-
[email protected]
>"////=<

Gullguide, in case you don't already know and in case you need to know, I am going to be Dennis's partner. You can confirm that with him, but we have agreed to that.

As much as I love ice fishing I am really getting excited for June to come now. Thanks for all the work you have put into this.

Chris

Hey, all, just wondering what you have to do to get in on this thing. Sounds like too much fun to pass on. Maybe someone could e-mail me with some info. Wouldn't mind fishing with you guys sometime. I'm ALWAYS available for a good fishing outing.

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If any team needs a substitute, if given enough advance warning, I would be more than happy to help!

Just let me know!!!

Jim W

Hey

Sounds like I MIGHT need a sub for the Clearwater event. If anyone is possibly interested and available, let me know. August 10-11.

I have a few people waiting to give me an answer but thought I would see who is available if these people cannot commit.

Hey Hammer put me on your list - Other teams too! My boat or yours.

I fish Clearwater quite often and can always put fish in the boat -- All species. I am trying to make it up to Guideman's place on June 1st -- to meet everyone and enjoy a day on the Big V. Can't commit to all 4 weekends, but I would be open for August 10-11.

E-mail "[email protected]" Live in the north metro area.