Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
GullGuide

The official L.E.T.S. I wanna get a team going page

GullGuide

hey all, I know there are some of you who want to get involved with the Leading Edge Tournement Series next summer but do not have a team put together. so lets use this thread to line up some teams!
bass_anim.gif
Grabs Wrote-
Now with all the rules out and things beginning to form,....who still needs a partner? I would rather not be an alternate because I really would like to fish all the events, and this is early enough warning that I can schedule for these events. So how about it? Who needs a partner? Like I said before I don't have a boat, but I am willing to make things work out evenly.
E-mail me if you wanna form a partnership,...I live in Hopkins in case that helps.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

graberc@msoe.edu
ChrisGraber@eaton.com

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 01-09-2002).]

Gullguide,
Chris has not called me as of yet and I do not know if I should be advertising for a partner.Could you poke him for me.
thanks
fishhead

Dennis,

Have you got a partner yet? If not maybe you should just hook up with Grabs. He even lives in your neck of the woods.

Paul

GullGuide

Great to hear you'll be making the Big V with us Dennis!
If you have not heard from Chris, go ahead and find someone else, I have done all I can as far as that goes smile.gif
>"////=<

OK
Well its too bad I would have liked to fish with Chris.
Open boat seat available.And a brand spankin new boat seat at that!Yesterday I bought a new Monarch King 170.It has a full windshield with a fishermans stand up bimini and a great big live well for all those huge fish that will win the tourneys!We will be riding high and dry!
I will be fishing all of the events.
Grabs are you interested?

Grabs

Yes I am very interested. I will be able to make all the events as long as I schedule them now. Shoot me an e-mail,..here are my addresses:

home: graberc@msoe.edu
work: ChrisGraber@eaton.com

Havin' Fun

I'm not totally sure, but I may be in need of a partner for the June fishing trip to Vermillion. Have boat, but MIGHT need a partner.

Hammer em'

I'm thinking I should come up with a catchy phrase, but those seam to be the people who get in trouble lately.

Jim W

There is a good chance that I will participate at least in the Vermilion go round. However, I will need a partner(haven't got my boat yet).

I have fished Vermilion enough to have a good idea what to do, at least for walldogs!!

Keep me in mind!!

Hammer 'em,
Your name is catchy enough! No need to change!

Jim W

GullGuide

Just a remider-
This year's format is different than last year's.
You have to be on a team that commits to all 4 events, the only "open" event will be on Pokegama and is not part of the league.
The only way that individuals will be allowed to fish single events is if they are subbing for someone on a team.
We are doing it this way in order to avoid people saying they are going to be there and then not showing up. There was a lot of guesswork last year which is what we are trying to avoid.
So get those teams going and get your registrations in!! smile.gif
>"////=<
P.S.
Due to Spellchecker going commercial frown.gif please forgive my errors smile.gif

Jim W

Geeez, moderators don't even get a break eh? LOL! Well then, put me on a sub list or whatever!

Jim W

Havin' Fun

Jim,
I don't know why the rules would prohibit you from being our sub. I think that's the only event we would need a sub, and I really don't know that lake at all. I'll let you know, but why don't you plan on it. My partner is planning a trip to Lake Mich. that weekend. I should go with, but Vermillion and this whole shindig sounds too fun!!!

Ryan

Jim W

Guideman,

Those darn circle hooks!! Actually, I am starting to wonder if I will ever get another chance at a piggy pickeral! I keep blowing all of my opportunities! I think you cursed me!!

Hammer,
We'll have to see once things get a tad closer, but the big V is caling me!

Jim W

Borch

Boy I missed this one! I planned on attending the planning meeting and everything. Just totally missed the info on the board I guess. Anyways where is the info on the events and the rules? Or have I missed the boat already?

Borch,

We were wondering what happened to you!!

------------------
Paul
bobber.gif

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 04-21-2002).]

guideman

Hi Ryan,
I did see Jim lose a 30"er on Vermilion
but I haven't seen him actually catch a walleye. smile.gif

------------------
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
aceguide@webtv.net
www.aceguideservice.com
(218) 753-2612

Havin' Fun

No, not a big one!!! It's real painful to lose a big fish like that. Even more painful when it's with someone who will never let you forget about it!

Certainly will be a new experience up on Vermillion. My main objective is to just not get lost!!!!!!

CorynTracySellHomes

Stupid question!

Is it $200.00 per event? Just wondering! I am 99% sure I will be going if there is still room!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Cory,
It's $200 per team, not per person, for the entire summer league (Vermilion, Minnewaska, Clear Lake and Big Pine). That includes all the events except the Pokegama "open" event where that is an extra $100 (am I right guys?) for that event only. The Pokegama open is for people who want to join in on the fun, but can't commit to the weekend tourneys throughout the state.

The league also includes an excellent Saturday night meal, which is a real treat! Did you see that menu? Wow!

Did I miss anything?

Cory,

CD just about covered it.

------------------
Paul
bobber.gif

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 04-21-2002).]

GullGuide

As of this moment, we have 9 teams verbally committed with 4 paid. It's early yet, but we should fill it up. I'm going to wait another month or two then if it is not filled by then, really start pushing it on the other forums. I'll be really pushing it too until we get 15 paid teams, even if more have verbally said they will do it. If anyone needs a registration form or more info, please e mail me at-
GullGuide@hotmail.com
>"////=<

Grabs

Gullguide, in case you don't already know and in case you need to know, I am going to be Dennis's partner. You can confirm that with him, but we have agreed to that.

As much as I love ice fishing I am really getting excited for June to come now. Thanks for all the work you have put into this.

Chris

Hey, all, just wondering what you have to do to get in on this thing. Sounds like too much fun to pass on. Maybe someone could e-mail me with some info. Wouldn't mind fishing with you guys sometime. I'm ALWAYS available for a good fishing outing.

mhwardus@yahoo.com

GullGuide

The info is on its way!!!
>"////=<