Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
bassman186

Favorite Broadhead???

bassman186

I just purchased a bow and also some arrows. I have some of the Razorback 5's but was wondering what some of you FMer's had for personal favorites?

Matt

EXTREME

Muzzy 125's.....BAD TO THE BONE!!!!!!

Icon

I have been successful and very satisfied with 85 grain thunderheads. I have yet to shoot a deer and damage the broadhead in any way. I can not say the same about muzzy 125's.

A deer knows when it's been Thunderstruck.

trophyhunter

If you don't mind shooting expandables, Rocket Steel Heads have worked great for me. My last five deer that I have shot with them were complete pass throughs. I shot a doe last Sunday at 35 yards and stuck my arrow 5 inches in the ground. My recovery was not too much further than the shot. They shoot the same as a field points. I have tried other expandables and found these to be the best. Just my opinion.

28" Mathews MQ32 70lbs.
Trophy Ridge dropzone rest
Trophy Ridge matrix sites
Beeman ICS hunter arrows
Rocket Steel Head broadheads

Whopper Stopper

I also have had good luck with Rocket Steel heads. I usually get 4-5 deer per year andthe Rockets have not failed in the last 3 years, usually pass throughs.

doser

Muzzy 125 three blade.

Stratosman

muzzy 4 blade 90 grain.

HC Eye Hunter

I have been shooting 100 gr. Thunderheads for a number of years and they have never let me down.

HC

smalls

85 grain NAP spitfires for Antelope.

100 grain spitfires for deer.

bigbucks

They all work, but I'm on the 100 grain Thunderhead wagon.

Fish- N- Hunt

I agree with 100 grain thunderheads, I did try muzzys one year. For some reason I went back to thunderhead, just a personal choice I guess. Thunderhead is the way to go for me.

Fish- N- Hunt

IceHawk

I like the muzzy 3 blade 125 grains broadhead also.

Ryan Ferch

My Favorite broadhead is the 125 Thunderhead

------------------
Ryan Ferch
"sitting on a weedline beats standing on a street corner"

Bogsucker

Zwickey Black Diamond Eskimo 2 blade, though this year I'm trying the Rib-Tek 160 2 blade.

WB make the CUT

The razor is a sharp head, not real strong but sharp as heck, dont be afraid to use it, I used to use them but switched to Muzzy when I went to carbons

Cooter

Thunderhead 100s, but there are so many excellent broadheads out there. I stick with them and use last falls heads for practice and buy a new six pack each day (oops, I mean each year ... was thinking of brewski)

HOF#13

The Muzzy 100 grain - 3 blade. Love these broadheads !!!!!

Jason

mille lacs muskie bum

Has anyone tried the crimson talon broadheads? They sure look good.

sheepheadslayer

Rockey Mountain Broadheads have been good for me and besides they are locally owned in Waseca, MN. I got the chance to see the owners (Robert Barry) personal mount colletion. I would have to say that there were prolly 100 different mounts of everything you could think of. Just as good as Cabelas and all taken with a bow. Pretty amazing.