• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hunting is great, but in Frogtown!!!

Mark Christianson

I still can't believe it.

Are you sure you didn't just hit it with a hammer to get some attention?

tongue.gif

It is things like this that give gun owners a bad rap.

And I though it was bad to find a 9mm slug in the parking lot at work.We figured the natives were restless up on North Braudway and started shooting at the moon.The spent slug droped right in our parking lot.

A co worker lives up in Champlin,out on Dayton road.His nieghbors go out at 10 at night and shoot rifles,handguns and shotguns at least once a week.

He called the cops when the pellets from the shot gun rained down on his house.

Benny

Well Big Lake Ba$$ told me to put this on so I am.

A great birthday I had on Tuesday. Being cut back at work is not the best but I am managing.

Trying to meet up with some FMer's is fun, but weather and life gets in the way sometimes.

To top it off I got shot at on the way back from Sears in St. Paul!!!

Coming back home I heard the crack/smash as the rear wiindow was taken out of my truck. The bullet entered about 2" above the passengers head rest!. No passenger was with me, thank God!!! Still now word on what or how it happened but St. Paul's finest is looking in to it.

This is not something you would expect to happen just driving through. Figures the day the assault ban is lifed and I am not prepared!(just kidding.

Well that is the saga... Beware of the townies this Fall.

No good news on the situation yet. a total of at least 12 cars / trucks have been hit since last week. The cops are being called but I have not heard about anyone getting caught yet. makes you mad but also glad to be here to write this.

keep your eyes open.

It is around St. Agnus school so I guess that is the Thomas / Blair / Mackubin/ Minnehaha area. It seems they are driving around and just pot shotting at whatever is out there.