Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
metrojoe

Hey guys, Check out Hogzilla!!

metrojoe

cnn.com/2004/US/South/07/28/hogzilla.ap/index.html

Just copy and paste cool.gif

[This message has been edited by metrojoe (edited 07-29-2004).]

bigbucks

Boy that story sounds pretty fishy to me! If you'd really shot a hog that big, would you care that the head was too big? That's like saying I shot a 30 point buck, but the rack was too big so I didn't mount it. I suppose if the guy's a guide & has shot of ton of hogs he doesn't care about the average hog, but if that's legit, it's anything but average.

FOOT

Taek a look at the shadows behind the guys legs and then look for the shadow that should be thrown by the hog onto the guy. You don't see any, right? Gee wonder why? Cause it's a fake picture.

Trouthunter

I don't get it...I see shadows.

HUNTER2

Is that a Michel Jackson glove he has on? shrug[1].gif

------------------
Hunt&Fish tell you drop!
I.B.O.T's 250 & 249

simcox282

I do not know if that is real or not. I do know that a ranch in Texass had a 1000 pig last year and a six footed pig before that. I hunted that ranch for the price it was perfect my dad and I got a hog each and than the fishing was excellent. All meals and lodging included 300.00 pp. It was great. SUcky drive down there though.

HighLife100

It's listed on CNN so it has to be true...

Cooter

Just read the CNN article on Hogzilla and it has to be the biggest bunch of BS I've heard in a long time. I guarantee those guys are laughing themselves to death over the few suckers who believe them.

rod-man

if you do some simple mesurement comparison of the 6ft goy to the pig its only 9ft

311Hemi

I remembered this post and just saw an article on it so I thought I would post it.....looks like it was real afterall..

"By ELLIOTT MINOR, Associated Press Writer

ALAPAHA, Ga. - A team of National Geographic (news - web sites) experts has confirmed south Georgia's monster hog, known to locals as Hogzilla, was indeed real — and really, really big.

They also noted the super swine didn't quite live up to the 1,000-pound, 12-foot hype generated when Hogzilla was caught on a farm last summer and photographed hanging from a backhoe."

Trouthunter

Did anyone see that National Geographic forensic science show on proving the legend of Hogzilla on the NatGeographic channel a few nights ago? They dug up the carcass of this exact beast and took measurements and DNA samples. Guess this guy was a cross between a boar and a domestic hog.

Very very good show if it replays again.

Just checked Tivo and it replays at 2am on the 15th of August on NGC

BD