• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Oct. 13/14

SEwalleye

So, here we go. What does it look like for the big weekend coming up? we are staying at the Red Door, any suggestions for where to start? i am already exited and rearing to go!!! any help would be great. thanks a lot!!

we got out friday night at 1 am. started catching fish at about 2:30 and then we had motor problems- luckily we were in front of the resort, so we used the trolling motor to get back in. could get anyone to look at it, and couldn't figure it ou ourselves, so we went home sat. at noon. that was awful- we could have had some great fishing-even with the weather! i guess there is always next year!!!

I was fishing out of lakeside resort on thursday and friday night. I did real well on 3/4 mile pulling #5 and #7 firetiger shad raps. Tried the new shad rap rs in the #5 size with little success. Big fish for me during the two nights was 27 inches with many from 18 to 22. I even managed to scrape up a few eaters but released everything to swim another day. The weather was pretty dicey friday night! Paul