Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddy

Dog won't poop

BigDaddy

I have a 3 month old GSP. She's been healthy and regular, pooping several times a day. Now it's the second day that she hasn't gone. Plus, she's really tring. She pushes and pushes but nothing comes out.

Any ideas?

Gissert

Is the dog's rear end clean? Sometimes the hair can matt up and make things difficult.

I'd take the dog to the vet and have it checked out.

Jill

Do you know if she got into something? You'd be amazed what vets find in puppies tummies. I agree that a trip to the vet is in order.

Bryce

Head for the vet NOW. We had a couple loose one of our pups last year. Intestines ruptured and pup didn't survive the toxic shock.

duckbill

My sister's 6 month old lab ate a sportsbra and had the same issue. Some how the dog was able to shallow the thing in one piece. The vet had to remove it. She was not able to pass it. I would get the dog to the vet. Notice anything missing around the house?

bart simpson

I'd also say to take the pup to the vet. My one year old swallowed a corn cob earlier this year and it became lodged in his intestines. He got a lot sicker than your pup sounds, but better safe than sorry.

Nick

BigDaddy

Thanks everyone for your tips. I called home earlier today and she WENT! Then she came in and was pawing at her bowl to eat.

I'll continue to watch her closely but I think that everything is OK.

bigdog

Like Bryce said, go now. If teh intestines twist they go downhill superfast.

Swamp Scooter

Get to the vet now. You do nt want to add dehydration to the mix either. The stress can aggrevate the condition, whatever it is, very fast.

Better to know and deal with it than wait and not have any choices.

Best of luck.

Kostoglotov

Plugged anal glands will pose an issue as well

irvingdog

I have days like that................... confused.gif

Seriously, the dog sounds constipated. No big deal.It probably ate some particularly fibrous grass.

If it were torsion, you'd know it. I had a dog die of this a while back. Horrible. Bloody. Fast. Violent and very sad.

chunkytrout

I'm glad she went! Humorously I wish we had your problem. Ella is a pooping machine and making it difficult to house train her. grin.gif Although this might not have been a big deal, a trip to the vet (a good one) is always a safe bet.

------------------
chunky