Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hastings gal

Prescott

6 posts in this topic

Yes they are fishing it? I do not know if they are biting or not but each day their seems to be more and more people out there. Keep Smiling.

Is anyone fishin the river in Prescott and if so are they bitin?

I am new to the area and to river fishing and not having any luck. I fished the Croix by Prescott twice with no luck not sure where to fish I went where all the houses are 33' of water. What depth, presentation and/or bait to use would of great help? I talked to some people out there and have heard that there are alot of bait fish and that is why the bite is slow to none is that true. Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance

I fished there on Saturday into the evening and did not get a bite. I shined my flashlight through the ice as I was walking back to the launch and saw a ton of baitfish swimming around. Going to be a tough walleye/sauger bite if they stay around.

Do you fish there often and what does your house look like maybee I will look you up this weekend if you are out there.

How's the ice at Prescott? Are people still driving on or is the access too beat up?