• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St.Croix Crappies

Buzzer

Sunday evening on the river was a tranquil experience for a fellow fisherman friend of mine. He walked out from Bayport beach area and decided to fish in 31 feet of water. His FL8 showed a lot of activity near the bottom. When the minnow was jigged the fish would come and look at the minnow but were very hesitant to bite. He did report catching one crappie but it was so small he did not know it was on his hook. When he landed it and held it up to the sun he said it looked like a comb. He also reported people going across the river on snowmobiles and ATVs and there were Ice houses on the Wisconsin side. We all realize as fisherman that If we see Ice houses bunched up the bite must be on in a big way in that area. I know this to be true because If I put my Ice house away from the crowd I will soon hear an ice auger drilling holes near my shack.

------------------
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year