Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riverdancer

Any reports from the weekend?

5 posts in this topic

We were down a little farther by the kinni and prescott and did very well. Alot of 16-18 inch fish and a few bigger ones. The kinni was a little more productive than prescott though. All in all is was a fantastic day.

------------------
****riverdancer****

Anyone have any reports from the weekend? Coming back from the land of cheese on Sunday afternoon I saw 8 or 10 boats South of the 94 bridge. Just wondering if the fish are starting to cooperate.

I am thinking about heading out the the Croix this weekend, last weekend I only pulled in two small sauger, but with me rarely ever bringing home a walleye dinner it was enough to bring me back. Any suggestions as to where I should fish, or patterns to try? I am going to fish in the Stillwater area so anything pertaining to that would be great!! Good luck to everyone! Thanx for any help!

Moses,
I have been pulling cranks the last two weekends North of Prescott. Ended up with 5 nice keepers in two days of fishing. #7 jointed shad raps and a variety of thundersticks have been producing. Silver, red, and black have worked for me. I have concentrated on water depths of 15'-20'. Some people have reported jigging with large Walleye minnows has been producing.

Good Luck,
Sandbar

Hey thanx alot Sandbar! I will definently give that method a try next time I can get out!! Best of luck to you too!