Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuckyFish

Bait Shops

5 posts in this topic

Can anybody steer me to a good bait shop on the lower St Croix. Between Stillwater and Hastings.
Lucky

Brothers bait in Stillwater.
Thy're on Hwy 36 just South of town between Stillwater and wy 36. They never scimp on minnows and are usually keyed into the latest presentation on the Croix since Tim guides too.

Ferny.

There is or at least was a bait shop in Hastings last time I fished that stretch a couple years back. If your coming up from that way, you may want to look it up. I can't remember exactly where it was.

the one in hastings is still there but across
the street from where it was not sure of the name of it but they sell the best fatheads in the area by far they are the
1st bldg on the right after you cross the bridge heading south.Or you can get bait at the gas station in prescott but the minnows are not as good (half of um die before they get to the boat)

Thanks for the info guys. I'll be up that way fri and I'll check these bait shops out.
Lucky