• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody fishing?

Sinker

Coming home from work this week in the evening I looked up the river towards Bayport and never saw a vehicle or portable out on the ice.Is everybody done or is the access pretty bad?Alot of big crappies out there waiting for you.Let's do it.Good Luck Fishing!!!

Hey Sinker,
Hope you're out there now and catching those slabs. I'll hopefully get out there tomorrow.

Good luck

TRZ,
Where were you guys thinking of trying tomorrow? When do you plan on heading out?
What do you think about the Highwire area?

Good luck

me and chris should be out there tomorrow, the fishng will only improve as the weather warms.

I was down there today for a few hours.I only saw about 3 other fisherman down there on the entire river stretch! TRZ stopped by but he wasn't fishing today.It was pretty slow for crappies.Caught one that was maybe 10".Did catch 3 sauger,two that were nice that I had to throw back.I'm trying to reel the fish up slowly now in case they are saugers or walleyes so their eyes don't bug out and the insides don't come out the mouth.Nothing you can do about them hitting your bait though.Especially the saugers, because they're so vicious.I commonly see them on the flasher fly up 6 feet to nail the bait.Anyway,if I don't bump into anyone,Good Luck Fishing!!!