• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey TRZ

Sinker

TRZ, I think I know which shack is yours.Is it kind of dark pink in color?If it is I remember thinking it was odd to see that piece of plywood hanging crooked that I think covers the window or something.I was driving by like I always do but not close enough to see that it was busted into.Anyway,I hate to see you pack it in with so much ice fishing left.I have some tip-ups and jig poles that I don't use that you could use.I could meet you down there at a certain time if I'm able to.Let me know.Later.

thanks for the offer! that is really nice. but i got some new stuff with a christmas gift card and luckily not all my stuff was in there. if you ever see anyone at my shack stop by! yes the shack is pink, and no we're not gay!jk

thanks for the offer but i didn't have all my stuff in there and i bought some new stuff. if you are out stop in any time a car or truck is out there, it is either me or my fishing partner. the pink shack is blend of all the paint i had.

TRZ, I might just stop by sometime if I do see a car.That color looks good.It's not real pink but it's the only way I could describe it so you would know I was talking about yours.Did you move the shack towards shore a ways recently?When we were still walking on the ice,my daughter and I fished south of your shack but I thought it was out farther then.Anyway,Good Luck Fishing down there and if I'm coming off the ice some night and see somebody fooling around over at the shack and something doesn't look right,I'll definitely pay them a "friendly" visit!Keep in touch.

we moved the shack a couple times, in and out. there is a great structure closer to shore but it dosen't seem to hold all that many fish. my buddy was at the open water yesterday and did well on cats and sturgeon. i might be out this weekend at my shack, stop by.

Sounds good.Yeah,I was moving in to that drop-off earlier in the year towards evening and did catch some walleyes but all too small.Plus,I think with all the vehicle traffic going north,they're probably spooked out of there.Good luck this weekend and if someone is there maybe I'll swing on by.Take it easy.

Friday evening and saturday i'll probably hit the open water. if you see a very ratty looking portable with crap stuck to it i'll be in there. i always have a tip up out each door. i talked to a guy who had his shack in the bayport side colony and he has been skunked for 2 weeks, looks like the bite has really slowed.

I went tonight after work from about 5 pm to 7:45 pm and also got skunked except for a nasty looking mud puppie.It wasn't one of my best spots but one I wanted to try.Didn't even see many fish on the flasher.I might try by the power plant also.Or possibly south of the interstate bridge.I've seen a few shacks out there on my way home from work this week.Good Luck if I don't meet up with you.

[This message has been edited by Sinker (edited 01-30-2003).]