• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stupid Question

The areas I fish - mostly out of Bayport is pretty much lake-like. There is a little current but never an issue. Great places to fish without a bobber too - jigging and dead-sticking. For suspended crappies, I often use a suspended bobber technique that was recomended in In-Fisherman. That works really well for me.

i agree with sturgeon guy. i like to use one dead stick and then jig in the other hole. drill your holes in an east - west line to avoid tangles.

------------------
Someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

You can find places where the current is light and places where the current will blow your jig off of the flashers screen (especially when jigging in 30 -36 feet), which can present a problem when you are trying to hit a suspended fish.

a side- The bite has been clearly best during the low to no light periods, so show up early or wait it out.

Keep catchin'
Turk
croixsippi guides
www.croixsippi.com
1-800-929-1801