• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fronconia

Mike W

Anyone been out north of Osceola latley. I have been hanging out on pool 2 for the past few weeks but am thinking about changing spots. Must be getting hungry for fish. Wonder if the crappies are in at rock Island or the eyes down at peasly lake. Last time I was out in that area the eyes where hitting blue cranks pretty well. I do need to get back over here.

• 3 weeks later...

Finnaly made it back to Fronconia on sunday. Cant believe I have spent so much time on other waters this fall.
The eyes are active on the croix. At least out of fronconia they are. You just need to look for them. Rock island seemed to be pretty dead for crappies and eyes. Maybe the high water has them of there normal spots there. Not even a bite there.
Headed down river from the landing and got into the pretty good off of the current breaks on jigs. Picked up one on a crank also. Didnt get to spend alot of time out there on sunday but did come home with a meal of fish.
I do see alot of people get skunked up here this time of year. It is a matter of learning where the fish are hanging up here. Keep looking and enjoy the view up here. Lots of wild life out there.