• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NSP plant and north of it

I love fishing for large catfish, channel and flathead. I been to the NSP plant a couple of time, it seems to be great for spawning cats and feeder channel after winter. Does anybody knows?

I also drove by the bait shop south of stillwater. That looks like deep water, does it hold cats? Or, where are the cats hiding?

Clue and local advice is highly appreciated. If you see an old man with two monster salt water rigs and a bucket of large sucker on the St. Croix, that's me. On my way to find those MONSTER Whiskers.

Ha mikey0143
I allso like to fish for big cats.
I was wondering if you wouldn`t mind teaching a green horn a few things about the area.I live in Stillwater and I have my own boat but I don`t know the river very well and would love to get togather some time.If this sounds good e-mail me at bullock38m@excite .com.Look forward to hearing from you.
Basshunter