• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St. Croix River

Sinker

I was just wondering how other people were doing on the St. Croix for crappie,saug-er and walleye.I've been down there alot in some of my usual spots and have only caught a few white bass and crappies.I get on on the Hudson side and fish both sides of the river.I've usually done pretty well on green jigs with fatheads or crappie minnows in 35 ft. of water.Even tried waxies and different jigs.Fishing wrong baits or spots?

I was out from Bayport for the evening bite, not much happening. Alot of lookers on the Vexlar, but not many takers no matter what I put in front of them.

Thanks for your reply.I had the same thing.Lookers but no takers.I'm not able to get out early in the morning that often.Maybe I'll have to give that a shot.Good luck!