• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bayport #2

Saturday morning produced a nice bite by the crappies. 4 hours of fishing got 8 over 10 inches.1 sauger at 15&1/2.Both were a foot or two off bottom hitting either crappie minnows or fatheads on any variety of jig sizes and colors.Ice is about 18 inches thick.I drove out today and followed a very nice path that was plowed.Other more traveled anglers today reported nothing biting up by the power lines or the Wisconsin side across from Bayport.
Good Luck!!!!!!!

Nice catches MIKKIT!

It's good to see another angler post on this board, keep it up!!

The St. Croix grows some awesome crappies and they are fine eats (if you choose)!!!
The bite hass improved greatly in a few days, the 29th I found was a great crappie day and for me so far the best of the Croix hardwater.

The rock pile you refered to is Anderson point and it runs north south about 1/4 mile. The area where all the permanent shacks are, is where there is a slight extension of the rock pile into the deeper water, and it's been hot, and crowded, but if they are bitting hook em' right! ya baby!

Keep catchin'
Turk
www.croixsippi.com