• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Warmer Weather is on the Way!!

Looking at the forecast it looks like we will be warming up quite nicely over the next few days. I just scheduled Thursday as a day off to spent some time on Zumbro during the morning hours. Can't wait, hopefully the fish will cooperate.

Andy

Tom,

That sounds great. I'm hoping to get out there between 7-7:30am. I'll be out in a small red Lund. Since I arrived late to the game last year I'm hoping to get a little more action. I've got 10 scheduled half days from now through the end of May designated for fishing, mostly on the Zum, but will probably hit Chesterwoods a time or two as well. It's great to be supervisor. grin.gif
See you on the water some.

Andy

Andy....That's odd. I am going to be there as well on Thursday morning. Look me up and I'll bring a few extra paddles along.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]

Tom,

I just looked at the forcast again and with the high winds (20-30mph) forecasted for Thursday and the rain outlook getting pushed now to Friday night I may switch that fishing day to Friday instead of Thursday. Will you be out there Friday at all?

andy