• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lawrence Lake Tournaments?

I was wondering about the tournaments held on Lawrence Lake; I lived in Winona for seven years, but never made it down for one. I live in Iowa now, but I make it up to Southern Minnesota fairly often, as I still have family and friends there. Anyhow, I read here that there is another tournament on Lawrence Lake scheduled for February 7, and since I might be up there anyway, I think I will enter it. I just have some questions about it. Do you register at the marina? Do you pick your own hole, or is one assigned to you? Can you just use one line, or two? Thanks for any info.

you do register at the marina its 10 bucks and you have to fish either in front of the marina or on the lake, there are no pre-drilled holes ur on ur own for that one but there are plenty all over out there and you can fish 2 lines any other questions the # is 507-482-6615.

eyehunter, canvasback,
I was thinking. Maybe we should have a get together for some of the FM'ers that fish this area, like Lawrence. What do you think? It would be a great way to get to know more people who share a passion for fishing, share stories or info, and just have a good time. Any thoughts? Maybe another place besides Lawrence?

Just a thought

Canvasback, it sounded like you had a good day on Saturday. What types of prizes do they hand out at their tourney's?

Tight lines and may your bobbers stay under
Walleye #1

some of their better door prizes were stuff like a hand auger,nice little coleman heater, some minnow buckets,tip-ups , and then misc. stuff. that is a good idea to have a nice little get to gether somewhere, lawerence is definately a good spot to do it at, but i am open for anywhere, the next tourney is on the 7th it would be plenty of notice for everyone and a good reason for people to go, i wonder how many would go ?dont seem like there is alot of activity on this forum for down here(worth a shot)