Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jim W

Welcome aboard Sarge!!

Jim W

I would like to welcome a long time fishing companion and friend to the SE MN Forum!

Good to see ya on line!!! Now I can spend more time fishing while you give my reports eh?

Sarge is well versed in the streams and rivers of SE MN. He is very conservation minded and willing to provide help on a drop of a dime!!! Except his personal "secret holes"!!LOL! Looking forward to years of information exchange!!!

Jim W

J.A.Say.Tree

What the heck!!! I'm getting bumped ay!?!?!?

... guess my moderation ain't good enough!

Well at least I won't have to check the page everyday.

JA!!!

JA

Jim W

JA,
Well it looks as though you whine loud enough you get your way eh?lol

Jim W

Rick

Sorry Guys,
it was an accident and Sarge brought it to my attention. Unfortunately I have been sick and didn't get it back up right away.

I did have it up before I saw this post though. JA sent me a very nice e-mail.

It contained absolutely no whining. JA is a class act, as I'm sure you already know.

I have to smile a little though because now he gets ribbed a bit.

Sorry JA.

J.A.Say.Tree

Well, I had to make a little fuss! Cripes, you two jokers (Sarge & Jim W) tongue.gif already have the grand illusion that you're far better fisherman than yours truely rolleyes.gif, and not having that "Pro Status" would have only added jet fuel to the fire!!! I'd never hear the end of that! wink.gif

Jim W

I guess I could could say Grand Illusion = Reality!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, there aren't too many others out there that know and understand SE MN streams, rivers and the Root River system than JA SAY TREE and Sarge!!!
I have enjoyed hundreds if not thousands of hours exploring and fishing these pristine waters of SE MN with you two!! Thanks for all of the memories and those to come!!!!!!

Jim W

Sarge

Well now that the smoke has cleared.

Thanks Jim for the welcome, I'm very pleased to be part of the FM team. And I'm ready to help anyway I can.

As you can easily see there is definately some great competition here between us, to be the best at what we enjoy doing. And we all bring something different to this forum.

On the occasions that the three of us get together to fish, no fish is safe smile.gif

(Jim did you get the key to JA's boat yet?)

J.A.Say.Tree

Sometimes reality IS illusion! Shemlock!!!

There have been some great memories indeed!!! But the best is yet to come! I look forward to seeing you & Nick realin' 'em in together!!!

Oh, for everybody else out there...
There's no one I'd rather have show me a "new spot down south" than Jim W. (Sarge is a close second, but Jim's easier to get those secrets outta!)

JA!

Jim W

Sarge,
SHHHHHHH, I already have picked the lock and taken it out twice!!! They sure don't make locks like they use to!!
Caught some nice walleyes!

I think the mice in my shed, where his boat is stored, have found a new wintering home!!!

Jim W