• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rooster for fishing trip swap

Hey all - Rooster season is near, and I'd like to offer a deal for anyone interersted in a Guide Trip swap for permission on Prime rooster land ( a field or area that is a real rooster deal )in a general area from Rochester south to the Iowa boder. I wouldn't bring a large group, and we all respect farmers and property rights. I hunt alot in the Fall and understand the deal excludes Deer hunting times. If interested email me at [email protected], and we can discuss details.
Keep catchin'
Turk
www.croixsippi.com

Turk,
Well, I could let you shoot the roosters that hang out at my bird feeder, but I'm not sure that would fly with th neighbors.
Did you check the Moderators forum?

COngrats again on the fine 1st place showing!!!

I wonder if this character would ever get on fish on the Croix. I do believe I'm jinxed!!!

Happy Fall JA

Jim W

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Turk,
check out the Pheasant topic in the Hunting forum. I think you may get a few takers there.

The Pheasant hunting topic is starting out nicely right now.