Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
walleyewizard

Zumbro river crappies

walleyewizard

Just wondering if anyone has been fishing crappies on the lake lately. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• AlwaysFishing23
      Masking tape on rod handle then electrical tape reel to rod. Works good!
    • BriGuy88
      Hockey tape for me.  Bought a roll 10 years ago and probably have another 10 years left in it, unless I go on a shopping spree for rods/reels! 
    • EricO
      Finally got out there Saturday after wanting to for almost 10 years! After reading all the pointers on here and looking at maps we gave it a try. Ended up catching around 15 between the 2 of us in about 4 hrs biggest being about 6lbs. Had a blast and will definitely do it again!  Oh and you're not kidding about a lite bite I think only one actually pulled the bobber  under!
    • tca12
      I was on Turtle Lake.  I've always found the clarity good there although I also haven't seen a boatload of pike.  Centerville was awful a couple of weeks ago as was Peltier although they both can change in a few weeks.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was up north seeing almost 50 fish in two days on a small lake west of Bemidji.  Nice clear water there and pike from 10 to 38 inches long. 
    • MitchRapp
      Just fished Potato for the first time this winter. Found walleyes in 15 feet of water off the mid lake humps during the day/late afternoon. Had the camera down and saw plenty of eyes but couldn't get them to bite. Was wondering if this lake is more of a night bite.
    • smurfy
      Any clue how it started? Really a bummer. Just remembering some of the fun times there.
    • SDS
      Gents, Anyone been to OT lately that could comment on ease of ice travel. Snow depth, drifts and ice.  Would traveling nearly anywhere be acceptable with exception to rivers/creeks?
    • PRO-V
      Went by yesterday. Just a pile of steel sheeting and ashes. Sad.
    • Wanderer
      White hockey tape for this guy too.
    • eyeguy 54
      sure do but I had 3 rolls of colored duct tape in garage.  
  • Share & Have Fun